Contribute
Register

[WIP-Guide] XPS 9570 Hackintosh Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gone through the necessary steps you mentioned. Having replaced the EFI folder with the one provided on github blanks my screen when I'm booting in. System does not seem to restart (Dell logo does not come up, keyboard seems reactive as I'm pressing keys, they light up) but the screeen is all black.

Is your config.plist compatible with the non-4K version of 9570?

1080p config

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.4 KB · Views: 156
Awesome, thanks @shenlinsl. Don't know how I've missed that config before. My XPS now boots properly, seems to have hardware acceleration and the Intel UHD 630 has 1536MB video memory. Wireless and Bluetooth are also working with the DW1830. Thanks a lot for the support and the patience :)

Does anyone know the correct up-to-date way to get iCloud, App Store, Apple Music account etc running correctly? There seems to be conflicting ways and results with changing serial numbers smbios etc. Thanks!

App Store, use no problem, about iCloud, FaceTime, iMessage, and so on, you must have a correct serial number to achieve these functions, of course, you can try to log in, Apple ID may be blacklisted by Apple.

Awesome, thanks @shenlinsl. Don't know how I've missed that config before. My XPS now boots properly, seems to have hardware acceleration and the Intel UHD 630 has 1536MB video memory. Wireless and Bluetooth are also working with the DW1830. Thanks a lot for the support and the patience :)
First of all, congratulations on your success and normal work. I hope you can solve the two problems of card reader and external HDMI. I have good news. I remember to inform you from Shanghai, China at the first time.

It's a great pleasure to be able to run Mojave on XPS 15. I installed Win10 and Mojave on my machine at the same time. In most cases, I only use Mac system to work. It's much more efficient than under Win.

It's a great pleasure to be able to run Mojave on XPS 15. I installed Win10 and Mojave on my machine at the same time. In most cases, I only use Mac system to work. It's much more efficient than under Win.
Hello shenlinsl, I have followed your tips here and used your git, got almost everything working, amazing work thanks so much!
One thing I still have trouble with is sleep, my machine doesn't sleep when the lid is closed.
Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hello shenlinsl, I have followed your tips here and used your git, got almost everything working, amazing work thanks so much!
One thing I still have trouble with is sleep, my machine doesn't sleep when the lid is closed.
Any ideas?

Thanks!

First of all, congratulations on your success in getting the system you need and working properly. As for sleep problems, I can't help you solve them, because I don't know the exact model of your machine.

I have:
Dell XPS 15 9570
CPU i7-8750H/CM246
Graphics GTX 1050 Ti - UHD 630. 1920 x 1080
Also, the screen brightness control does not work.
Any ideas on how to progress with this?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back