Register

[WIP-Guide] XPS 9570 Hackintosh Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have:
Dell XPS 15 9570
CPU i7-8750H/CM246
Graphics GTX 1050 Ti - UHD 630. 1920 x 1080
Also, the screen brightness control does not work.
Any ideas on how to progress with this?
Thanks!
The screen brightness adjustment function I intentionally closed did not open, because I tried to clover parameter injection or use SSDT to enable screen brightness adjustment, can be normal enabled, but there will be a serious new problem can not be solved, the screen will appear behind the lid or after sleep, so I only used the screen in the 8750, 1080 configuration file. Usually bright state, at least this can be used normally.

The information I'm answering now comes from the iPhone, so I can't config for you. If you don't mind the floral screen behind the box cover, I'll make a config for you to open it when I get back from vacation.

The screen brightness adjustment function I intentionally closed did not open, because I tried to clover parameter injection or use SSDT to enable screen brightness adjustment, can be normal enabled, but there will be a serious new problem can not be solved, the screen will appear behind the lid or after sleep, so I only used the screen in the 8750, 1080 configuration file. Usually bright state, at least this can be used normally.

The information I'm answering now comes from the iPhone, so I can't config for you. If you don't mind the floral screen behind the box cover, I'll make a config for you to open it when I get back from vacation.
Ok, thanks!

Yes, any help getting sleep working would be great.
Also, audio headphone jack out worked in the beginning and now it stopped, I think after clearing kextcache it stopped working, audio only from speakers but not from headphone. Any ideas?
Thanks!

Ok, thanks!

Yes, any help getting sleep working would be great.
Also, audio headphone jack out worked in the beginning and now it stopped, I think after clearing kextcache it stopped working, audio only from speakers but not from headphone. Any ideas?
Thanks!
Sound cards use this way will not be a problem, and this is the best way to drive, you can try again to repair permissions and rebuild the kernel, and under the clover boot interface press F11 before entering the Mac system.

First of all

First of your first of all :), thank you so much, ShenLinsl! You Great!
My hackintosh is working becouse of you!

One thing I still have trouble with is sleep, my machine doesn't sleep when the lid is closed.
Any ideas?

Same about the lid
When I put to sleep by mouse click on the Apple menu, after wake up, the screen is splitted.

Any help woud be wonderful.

XPS 9570 1080

First of your first of all :), thank you so much, ShenLinsl! You Great!
My hackintosh is working becouse of you!

Same about the lid
When I put to sleep by mouse click on the Apple menu, after wake up, the screen is splitted.

Any help woud be wonderful.

XPS 9570 1080
XPS 9570 1080 has no solution for the time being. If you turn on the brightness adjustment function, this will happen. First, you turn off the parameters injected into the clover, so that the display can be used in a constant brightness state. When I get back from my vacation, I will try some other ways to enable UHD630. I will inform you of my progress in the forum.

XPS 9570 1080 has no solution for the time being. If you turn on the brightness adjustment function, this will happen. First, you turn off the parameters injected into the clover, so that the display can be used in a constant brightness state. When I get back from my vacation, I will try some other ways to enable UHD630. I will inform you of my progress in the forum.

That’s great!
Your work for this community is wonderful!
I don’t know turn off that parameters injected into the clover. I’ll search and try.
Thank you for this.

Someone managed to set up the brightness settings for 9750 under Mojave. Seen this? https://github.com/Xigtun/xps-9570-mojave
Whether 4K screen or 1080 screen, I have successfully turned on the brightness adjustment function of the screen. You need to adjust the function keys. Because you are the F1-12 function keys on Microsoft keyboard, you need to adjust to use them properly. The brightness adjustment of the screen will cause the phenomenon of opening the screen behind the box cover. Clover parameters and the way of using SSDT are also good phenomena. It's the same. I've tried it on the normal 1080 screen. Maybe you can try it again on your machine. If you have any progress, please come here and tell us.

can you share me of your EFI file?

I also turned on the brightness function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back