Register

Windows Update on Hackintosh El Capitan Lenovo y50-70

Motherboard
LENOVO Y50-70
CPU
i7 4710HQ
Graphics
HD4600 + GT 860M (1920x1080)
I have a dual boot system with windows 10 and el capitan hackintosh on my lenovo y50-70. I having problems on windows partition, so i must do a system update buti get a error,and i think that the problem is the bootloader changed for install OSX. So... i can make a windows update without get problems with osx boot ? A windows update overwrite the bootloader,right? What i can do? I use OSX for work,so it's absolutely important for me,its and the data on it.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have a dual boot system with windows 10 and el capitan hackintosh on my lenovo y50-70. I having problems on windows partition, so i must do a system update buti get a error,and i think that the problem is the bootloader changed for install OSX. So... i can make a windows update without get problems with osx boot ? A windows update overwrite the bootloader,right? What i can do? I use OSX for work,so it's absolutely important for me,its and the data on it.
You will need to provide details.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
LENOVO Y50-70
CPU
i7 4710HQ
Graphics
HD4600 + GT 860M (1920x1080)
I'm no looking for a Windows problems solution, i know thatThat this is a OSX/Hack forum. I have a Windows problem, so i need update it. I'm asking "if i update/reinstall Windows, the bootloader (dual boot) That i have now is overwritten, and i can't access to El Capitan (i have problems to boot OSX)?"

2°question: the dual boot System with window 10 /El capitan can is a problem/obstacle for the Windows 10 update? (because i get a error that makes me wonder it)

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
I'm no looking for a Windows problems solution, i know thatThat this is a OSX/Hack forum. I have a Windows problem, so i need update it. I'm asking "if i update/reinstall Windows, the bootloader (dual boot) That i have now is overwritten, and i can't access to El Capitan (i have problems to boot OSX)?"
Sounds like you failed to make an entry for Clover with efibootmgr in Linux.
It is covered in post #2 of the guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

2°question: the dual boot System with window 10 /El capitan can is a problem/obstacle for the Windows 10 update? (because i get a error that makes me wonder it)
Avoid messing with Windows boot files (by setting a UEFI entry for Clover instead of renaming bootmgfw), and Windows updates should work without issue.