Contribute
Register

Windows Update/Install no success with Clover on Lenovo Y50-70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typo fixed. And as I wrote, "see signature", which clearly reads 10.13.3.
Fn + Up/down doesn't change my brightness level. But Fn+Ins(F14) get down my brightness. When i had el capitan, Up/down did work.
Ps: Fn+right/left change my system volume (if i hold shift it give me a audio feedback).
Ps2: it's possible that i get some corrupted file in the download/Install y50/dsdt/kexts? When i try to download them, it's so slow and freeze (the download doesn't continue)

Last edited:
Fn + Up/down doesn't change my brightness level. But Fn+Ins(F14) get down my brightness. When i had el capitan, Up/down did work.
Ps: Fn+right/left change my system volume (if i hold shift it give me a audio feedback).
Ps2: it's possible that i get some corrupted file in the download/Install y50/dsdt/kexts? When i try to download them, it's so slow and freeze (the download doesn't continue)

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.
I have a Elan touchpad. I followed the guide on elan touchpad forum that i'm founded on web, but each reboot, the system forget the preferences, i must check the box for double tap/scroll etc at each reboot. And the cursor "jumps", no big moves, but it's instable. I know that this isn't the correct forum where i should ask this, but on his forum, i dontd obtain some answer, and the project is suspended. Can u help me please? :(

I have a Elan touchpad. I followed the guide on elan touchpad forum that i'm founded on web, but each reboot, the system forget the preferences, i must check the box for double tap/scroll etc at each reboot. And the cursor "jumps", no big moves, but it's instable. I know that this isn't the correct forum where i should ask this, but on his forum, i dontd obtain some answer, and the project is suspended. Can u help me please? :(

The ELAN kext is closed-source in violation of the APSL. I'll have nothing to do with it.
You should bring your issues to the kext author.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back