Graphics
Gigabyte 1070 G1 Gaming 8GB
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello mates.

Got my Build up and running smooth on mac with a geekbench score of around 29400. now i spent all my afternoon trying to install windows 10 with a usb created on a windows laptop and the media creation tool.

It boots up properly but its when i get to select my second ssd drive and star the install that something goes wrong.
I get the message "windows could not boot the computer to the next phase..."

I been going around the hole thing( reset bios to factory settings, different partitons and format methods) and i got any further i will get that error or the one saying the hard drive is not on ntfs.

i just need it to run corsair link and maybe on the future game or something but corsair link more than anything else.

i hope you can help

Thanks

I been going around the hole thing( reset bios to factory settings, different partitons and format methods) and i got any further i will get that error or the one saying the hard drive is not on ntfs.
Are you deleting all the partitions on the second SSD from within the installer then creating a new empty NTFS partition? And booting the installer USB directly from the UEFI firmware menu?

Yes, i did delete all the partitions, did format it to ntfs, and booting from the UEFI not from clover. i need to try later if i can make it work from clover. because i have no other ideas.

Suggest you disconnect the Mac OS SSD or disable the drive port in UEFI/BIOS before installing Windows.
Then enter UEFI/BIOS and make the Windows-to-be drive first in BBS boot order, Save&Exit, continue boot to the Win10 install media.

It worked that way, but now i encounter another issue, it all works, after setting up windows and all that. now my mac wont swtich bac to 2560x1080 screen will go all glitchy for some reason

It worked that way, but now i encounter another issue, it all works, after setting up windows and all that. now my mac wont swtich bac to 2560x1080 screen will go all glitchy for some reason
Do you have the screen resolution set in Clover config.plist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back