Motherboard
ASUS H270
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
EVGA GTX 1050 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So say I have two hard drives or solid state drives, and I want to out Snow Leopard using iBoot on one, and put Windows 7 using an installation disk on the other drive. So what my question is: When I turn on the computer, how would I boot to Snow Leopard, or how would I boot to Windows 7? Thanks for the info and answers

So say I have two hard drives or solid state drives, and I want to out Snow Leopard using iBoot on one, and put Windows 7 using an installation disk on the other drive. So what my question is: When I turn on the computer, how would I boot to Snow Leopard, or how would I boot to Windows 7? Thanks for the info and answers

Installing on separate hard drives is easy. It does not matter which you install first.
Set your BIOS/UEFI as recommended for installing OS X - http://www.tonymacx86.com/bios-uefi/130920-recommended-bios-uefi-settings-beginners.html

Install Win7, update it get it working 100%. Shutdown, disconnect the Win7 drive.

Connect the OS X drive, install OS X, run MultiBeast, reboot, make sure everything is working. Shut down.

Reconnect the Win7 drive. Boot to BIOS/UEFI and make the OS X drive first in hard drive BBS boot order in BIOS/UEFI. Save&Exit and continue to boot to Chimera (or Clover) time out screen.

Hit a key to boot Win7, select System Reserved icon (only if you installed Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Business and Windows 7 Enterprise) or the Windows NTFS icon and hit enter. If you would rather the boot process stop and let you select which OS to boot, select Instant Menu in MultiBeast to install.

If you installed Windows UEFI mode, select the "Boot Microsoft EFI Menu from EFI" icon to boot Windows 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back