Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
After installing macOS, my windows 10 won't boot. Its installed on a separate SSD, and when I choose to boot windows from Clover I get a blinking dash. When I hit f12 and try to boot from the Windows SSD it says "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key" Anyone know of a solution?

Does not require Buying Advice - Moved to Multi Booting.

After installing macOS, my windows 10 won't boot. Its installed on a separate SSD, and when I choose to boot windows from Clover I get a blinking dash. When I hit f12 and try to boot from the Windows SSD it says "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key" Anyone know of a solution?
Did you check, whether your /EFI/Microsoft/ folder and its contents are still available? I assume, you updated(?) your OS to macOS and had Windows previously running? Then your install might have overwritten this folder somehow. In this case, Clover is not able to find the correct bootmgr for Windows. That's the reason why you are unable to boot Windows from the boot menu.
So please verify your /EFI/Microsoft/ folder. If it's not present, search the forum for advice, there are plenty of entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back