Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390M Gaming
CPU
Graphics
GTX 1660 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hello
I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I tried to look for an answer but no luck.
After successfully installing 10.14.5 (everything is working perfectly except sleep) I got a new SSD to install windows to.
I’m having all sort of problems with windows !! USB randomly stopping, shut down and restart doesn’t work, device manager hangs when disabling or uninstalling a device.
I tried to reset BIOS to default and did a clean install but nothing helped !

Hello
I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I tried to look for an answer but no luck.
After successfully installing 10.14.5 (everything is working perfectly except sleep) I got a new SSD to install windows to.
I’m having all sort of problems with windows !! USB randomly stopping, shut down and restart doesn’t work, device manager hangs when disabling or uninstalling a device.
I tried to reset BIOS to default and did a clean install but nothing helped !
What did you use to create the USB installer? Where did you get the download for Win10?
Suggest you get your ISO from here:

Then download the media creation tool on a Windows 7/8/10 machine from the link in the page linked above and create your USB installer.

Then boot to BIOS/UEFI and make changes needed for running OS X on your hardware. Most systems will run just from selecting optimized defaults, but sometimes the video display settings may need attention, especially if you want to use a DGPU instead of iGPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back