CPU
i5-4690
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi!

So today I've Hackintoshed my system (specs are at the bottom). I have Windows 10 running on one SSD and High Sierra on the other SSD and everything works great. The reason I went with High Sierra was because of my GPU. But I figured Mojave would work too using my iGPU. My question now is: How would I go about installing Mojave and essentially have a triple-booting setup? Because I would have to install it on an SSD that already has OS on it (I guess the one with High Sierra). Thanks in advance!

Specs:

Intel Core i5 4690
GTX 1060 6GB
ASUS H97M-E motherboard
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB + Crucial BX500 240GB
1TB Seagate Barracuda + 500GB WD Blue
12GB DDR3 RAM

DID you install High Sierra with HFS+ or APFS format? Mojave is going to want APFS, so you might wind up reinstalling HS if you put them on the same drive. Recommend you get another SSD for Mojave/Catalina.

DID you install High Sierra with HFS+ or APFS format? Mojave is going to want APFS, so you might wind up reinstalling HS if you put them on the same drive. Recommend you get another SSD for Mojave/Catalina.
I've got High Sierra installed with APFS. I got it to work after just creating a new volume using Disk Utility and installing it on that. Thanks anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back