Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi!

I'm in need a Hackintosh machine for iPhone Deving - I know Android Syntax very well and have a few Apps on the marketplace with degree level topics, in terms of implementation. To take it to the next level I need to incorporate iPhone and iPad into the equation too.
Albeit, I have a nice Gaming rig that I built myself and I expect it to be compatible with the latest OSX firmware.

Specs:
-i5 2500k @4.4Ghz
-AsRock Extreme 4 Gen 3 Z68
-GTX 560ti
-8GB DDR3 RAM
- 500GB HDD (I'll be upgrading to an SSD soon).

Will my rig work (per se) with OSX?

Thanks ever so much and many thanks.

irock97 said:
Hi!

I'm in need a Hackintosh machine for iPhone Deving - I know Android Syntax very well and have a few Apps on the marketplace with degree level topics, in terms of implementation. To take it to the next level I need to incorporate iPhone and iPad into the equation too.
Albeit, I have a nice Gaming rig that I built myself and I expect it to be compatible with the latest OSX firmware.

Specs:
-i5 2500k @4.4Ghz
-GTX 560ti
-8GB DDR3 RAM

It's okay: but I would recommend you to use a Gigabyte motherboard or a board which is supported at the DSDT Database.
(dsdt.php)

Dream_Guitar said:
irock97 said:
Hi!

Specs:
-i5 2500k @4.4Ghz
-GTX 560ti
-8GB DDR3 RAM

It's okay: but I would recommend you to use a Gigabyte motherboard or a board which is supported at the DSDT Database.
(dsdt.php)

Okay, I can't really change my Mobo though.

irock97 said:
Dream_Guitar said:
irock97 said:
Hi!

Specs:
-i5 2500k @4.4Ghz
-GTX 560ti
-8GB DDR3 RAM

(dsdt.php)

Okay, I can't really change my Mobo though.

Well that's going to be no good, as the broadcom ethernet will not work and you'll need to buy a stand alone card or wifi to get network.

Also, you'll need to use a modded BIOS or the power management kexts in Multibeast for power management.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back