Register

Will this build work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi!

I'm in need a Hackintosh machine for iPhone Deving - I know Android Syntax very well and have a few Apps on the marketplace with degree level topics, in terms of implementation. To take it to the next level I need to incorporate iPhone and iPad into the equation too.
Albeit, I have a nice Gaming rig that I built myself and I expect it to be compatible with the latest OSX firmware.

Specs:
-i5 2500k @4.4Ghz
-AsRock Extreme 4 Gen 3 Z68
-GTX 560ti
-8GB DDR3 RAM
- 500GB HDD (I'll be upgrading to an SSD soon).

Will my rig work (per se) with OSX?

Thanks ever so much and many thanks.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
irock97 said:
Hi!

I'm in need a Hackintosh machine for iPhone Deving - I know Android Syntax very well and have a few Apps on the marketplace with degree level topics, in terms of implementation. To take it to the next level I need to incorporate iPhone and iPad into the equation too.
Albeit, I have a nice Gaming rig that I built myself and I expect it to be compatible with the latest OSX firmware.

Specs:
-i5 2500k @4.4Ghz
-GTX 560ti
-8GB DDR3 RAM

It's okay: but I would recommend you to use a Gigabyte motherboard or a board which is supported at the DSDT Database.
(dsdt.php)

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Dream_Guitar said:
irock97 said:
Hi!

Specs:
-i5 2500k @4.4Ghz
-GTX 560ti
-8GB DDR3 RAM

It's okay: but I would recommend you to use a Gigabyte motherboard or a board which is supported at the DSDT Database.
(dsdt.php)

Okay, I can't really change my Mobo though.

Motherboard
AsRock Z370M ITX/ac
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
AMD 5700XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
irock97 said:
Dream_Guitar said:
irock97 said:
Hi!

Specs:
-i5 2500k @4.4Ghz
-GTX 560ti
-8GB DDR3 RAM

(dsdt.php)

Okay, I can't really change my Mobo though.

Well that's going to be no good, as the broadcom ethernet will not work and you'll need to buy a stand alone card or wifi to get network.

Also, you'll need to use a modded BIOS or the power management kexts in Multibeast for power management.

Status
Not open for further replies.