Contribute
Register

Will these specs work for at least a High Sierra build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which graphics card will you use for High Sierra ?
Was gonna try my gt120. I’ve seen it written on some places that people have used it with their old Mac Pro’s.

Which graphics card will you use for High Sierra ?
Been looking for the gt710 here in Sweden. What would be a reasonable price for it?

Been looking for the gt710 here in Sweden. What would be a reasonable price for it?
I only know in US Dollars, you'll have to convert to kr. Around 40 to 50 USD is an average selling price. They shouldn't be affected by the excessively high prices lately for the scarce gaming cards.

I only know in US Dollars, you'll have to convert to kr. Around 40 to 50 USD is an average selling price. They shouldn't be affected by the excessively high prices lately for the scarce gaming cards.
I see. In Sweden it’s more like 60-100 USD from what I’ve seen. Not really worth it to me. Not for this test build I mean.

Any suggestions where I could go to find out how I could try at least to get the gt120 to work? I haven’t tried anything yet because I don’t know what to do.

Any suggestions where I could go to find out how I could try at least to get the gt120 to work? I haven’t tried anything yet because I don’t know what to do.
Always best to start with the basics and get those down before anything else.

Always best to start with the basics and get those down before anything else.

So I actually won a gt710 on an auction and have already put in the e8400 in my build. Should I just follow the steps above for this when it’s all in place? Could I do a Vanilla install with these specs or what do you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back