Contribute
Register

Will the GT 1030 be compatible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 10.13.4, Nvidiagraphicsfixup 1.2.6 and the new 387.10.10.10.30.106 driver everything seems smooth and artefact/corruption free. Fingers crossed it stays this way but its looking good at the moment.

Just wondering if anyone is using the ASUS GeForce GT1030 2GB Graphics card , 2GB GDDR5 , Low Profile , Silent fan?
This version. Looks ideal for me (low profile, silent etc) but the only mention of Asus in this thread relates to one not working, but it was a while ago and I am not sure of the outcome.

Hi, I have one of these working on Sierra. It seems very silent and has a reasonable performance given the build. On a HP SFF 8300 makes a decent cheap starting point. The machine is almost completely silent and not so obtrusive on the desktop.

Hi, I have one of these working on Sierra. It seems very silent and has a reasonable performance given the build. On a HP SFF 8300 makes a decent cheap starting point. The machine is almost completely silent and not so obtrusive on the desktop.
Thanks for the update, that is encouraging :)

Will the GT 1030 series be compatible with macOS 10.14 “Mojave” (metal compatibility) ?

GT 1030 is already Metal compatible in High Sierra. All that's needed are the Mojave Nvidia drivers which probably will be out shortly after Mojave is released.

I'd like to use the PNY GT 1030 in my 5,1 flashed 4,1 Mac Pro. The Card works fine, but the fan is way to loud. Is there a possibility to fix this? Mac Fan Control doesn't show the GPU Fan

Mojave victim here.. I can get into 4k display over hdmi..

the problem is it cannot open images and it is quite bit of lag.. any update on the fix?

any update? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back