Contribute
Register

Will RX VEGA 56 8GB 8G be compatible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like VGATab didn’t take or activate correctly. The lights should be normal and the fans should be running smooth. Also, check the small switch on the card and set to silent mode and not overclock mode.

Thanks Gigagmaxx. I have the fan working nicely now. I followed https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...control-properties.267519/page-8#post-1888078 for this.

The lights are still way too sensitive -- it seems that it is misreading the actual speed, and all lights flash on then off.

I'm using the MSI Vega 56 Air boost OC 8GB -- i have a switch for red vs. blue GPU tach, but i didn't realize (and can't find) another switch for silent vs. overclock.

Thanks Gigagmaxx. I have the fan working nicely now. I followed https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...control-properties.267519/page-8#post-1888078 for this.

The lights are still way too sensitive -- it seems that it is misreading the actual speed, and all lights flash on then off.

I'm using the MSI Vega 56 Air boost OC 8GB -- i have a switch for red vs. blue GPU tach, but i didn't realize (and can't find) another switch for silent vs. overclock.

It’s very small and on the other end from the light/color switch. Towards the display outputs. At least on the Vega 64 models. Not sure if the 56 has it as well.

Hallo,

I want to change my Asus Strix 1060 with an Asus Arez Strix vega 56. I want to know if this is compatible with mojave?

Thank you for helping.

My System:
Asus hero 8
Intel i5 6600k
G.SKill TridentZ 16GB 3200Mhz
Power supply HX750i
Asus Strix 1060

Do you guys think a XFX - Radeon RX 580 8GB GTS XXX ED Video Card would work with my current parts list? Have a great day.

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700
Motherboard: Asus - ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING (WI-FI AC) Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB
Case: Fractal Design - Meshify C Mini Dark TG MicroATX Mini Tower C
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Plus Gold 650W 80+ Gold
I have the same exact chip and the z390 motherboard can you please help me I cannot get this to work no matter what I do. I even have the same ram except 3000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back