Contribute
Register

Will my Nvidia Graphics Card work with macOS ? List of Desktop Cards with Native Support

meANS NOANY MAC OS INSTALL POSSIBLE TO IN MY PC MAY BE YOU SUGEST TO ANY MAC OSX FOR MY PC
yes, as already mentioned, High Sierra

HIGH SEIRA IS USPPORT THIS CONFOIGRATION

meANS NOANY MAC OS INSTALL POSSIBLE TO IN MY PC MAY BE YOU SUGEST TO ANY MAC OSX FOR MY PC
High Sierra when you install the web drivers post macOS install.

As Quadro K4000 is Kepler based GPU Mojave working oob with it. but Hardware Encoding not working (Confirmed with Macx video converter and Video proC app...

Need help to fix Hardware Encoding..

According to the Video Proc app nothing older than a 2nd Gen Maxwell Nvidia Card will be able to use HEVC Hardware Encoding, see the screenshot below taken from the Video Proc Hardware & GPU acceleration page:

Screenshot 2020-10-04 at 13.39.57.png

The table states that a Kepler card can only provide limited H.264 acceleration.

The Hardware Encoding will also be limited by the CPU you are using, anything older than a Skylake and it will again be limited to what encoding it can provide, see table below:

Screenshot 2020-10-04 at 13.48.44.png

As i have read above I've understood that my nvidea quadro p620 gpu is not supported by Mojave and above. Are there any drivers available for high sierra or below versions

Back