Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
using laptop, Ideapad Gaming
CPU
I5-10300H
Graphics
nVIDIA gtx-1650
hey everybody, I was wondering if my Ideapad gaming laptop will run hackintosh, this is my hardware:
nVIDIA GTX 1650
i5-10300H
8 RAM
1TB HHD + 256 SSD.
Thank you!

Probably yes! I warn you, you should stay on High Sierra or behind if you don't want GUI glitches, lags and you want GPU Accelleration. But if you want to take the risk, I use Mojave and lags a little bit less than Catalina.

Check Wi-Fi and Ethernet compatibility too, Apple has only support for limited brands and models

what about my graphic card, will it work? I see you use Nvidia Strix 1060, is it compatible with MacOS? and what about main (gtx 1650)?

what about my graphic card, will it work? I see you use Nvidia Strix 1060, is it compatible with MacOS? and what about main (gtx 1650)
what about my graphic card, will it work? I see you use Nvidia Strix 1060, is it compatible with MacOS? and what about main (gtx 1650)?
I’m having some troubles whit Mojave cuz I’m stupid and didn’t install High Sierra. If you install high Sierra you will have official drivers, so more stable and working graphics

where will I find it?

I did it like that:
I used gibmacOS, where I downloaded, and made a bootable USB, an unsupported version for my nvidia card. Then updated it after I installed it to 10.13.6 from the App Store. You will find nvidia WebDrivers simply from the nvidia website: https://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/149652/
But you can try a different and probably simpler way, nothing changes, just stay on a high Sierra version that supports nvidia and has webdrivers for it

Yes, but NVIDIA card won't be available on macOS since there are no drivers for these (only 7xx).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back