Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel Gigabyte B460 AORUS PRO
CPU
i510400
Graphics
GTX 1650 + UHD 630
Hello! I am new in this forum.

I'm wondering if my build is a hackintosh compatible?
MB : Intel Gigabyte B460 AORUS PRO
CPU : i510400
GPU : NVIDIA GTX 1650 super
Dedicated GPU : Intel UHD Graphics 630

Thanks for all.

If any have some guide to guide me in the installation or tip it will be very helpful.

Hello! I am new in this forum.

I'm wondering if my build is a hackintosh compatible?
MB : Intel Gigabyte B460 AORUS PRO
CPU : i510400
GPU : NVIDIA GTX 1650 super
Dedicated GPU : Intel UHD Graphics 630

Thanks for all.

If any have some guide to guide me in the installation or tip it will be very helpful.
The GTX 1650 Super is not supported on MacOS due to lack of Nvidia drivers.

Recommend you remove the card and use CPU integrated graphics if you want to install MacOS (Catalina or Big Sur) on your computer.

If you don't want to remove the card, try to search for ways to disable the graphics card while in MacOS.

Yes it will work, but the Nvidia GTX 1650 GPU won't run fully in macOS due to lack of support from both Nvidia and Apple. The card is actually a Turing-based card but with disabled functions - and there is no Turing driver for macOS on any version including High Sierra. As JB007 says, it is best to have it removed or change it for an AMD-compatible macOS card instead like a RX5500/5600/5700.

Majority of users have it now running on the Opencore bootloader, but I recently was able to get it to run using Clover hardware. You can follow my guide here for tips > https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/mojave-install-stuck-on-end-randomseed.309993/#post-2224581

Thanks guys for the fast reply that's kind of you :wave:

In my MB bios the Initial Display Output is set to PCIEX16 slot as the first display and the onboard graphics option is set to auto. Will macOS handle it and enable the iGPU?

One more thing, can i dual boot in same SSD with windows, if yes can you guide me please ? :)

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2021-02-05 à 9.41.12 AM.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-02-05 à 9.41.12 AM.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 65
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back