Contribute
Register

Will MacOS run on the XPS 13 7390?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we're all in the same boat...

I have got it running in MacOS, but my TouchScreen, WiFi, iGPU, brightness control and fingerprint scanner don't work. Keyboard&Trackpad, Bluetooth and battery information works though.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    12.1 MB · Views: 191
Sounds positive... Manage to get any of the rest working yet? Specifically the Wifi.. Can live with the others..

Just tried again from scratch with 0.5.9, but the same result :( Gonna try with modding @mbrink1999 's EFI...

Sounds positive... Manage to get any of the rest working yet? Specifically the Wifi.. Can live with the others..
Well WiFi is gonna be a pain, because it is an Intel WiFi adapter. These adapters are not natively supported. Although i'm following itlwm. No progress has been made on the Graphics acceleration.

Have someone had success with this laptop? I have the Dell XPS 7390 (Late 2019, without 2in1) and am stuck at [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START].

Have someone had success with this laptop? I have the Dell XPS 7390 (Late 2019, without 2in1) and am stuck at [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START].
I have had this issue also. You must set Booter -> Quirks -> RebuildAppleMemoryMap to True and Booter -> Quirks -> SetupVirtualMap to False. Then it will go past this screen.

I have got it running in MacOS, but my TouchScreen, WiFi, iGPU, brightness control and fingerprint scanner don't work. Keyboard&Trackpad, Bluetooth and battery information works though.
I have tried this EFI on my laptop (Dell XPS 13 7390 2in1)
But I failed.
Could you help me?
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back