• Security --> Intel SGX --> Disabled/Software Control
  • Secure Boot --> Enable Secure Boot --> Toggle OFF
  • Secure Boot --> Secure Boot Mode --> Deployed Mode

pls help...
I get the same issue I used his efi and got stuck there I have same spec

Dell XPS 13 7390 2-in-1 (2020 model)

Running MacOS Big Sur 11.1

View attachment 504893

iGPU working perfectly, sound working perfectly, wifi working (though does tend to bug out when switching between different SSIDs). Thunderbolt ports act as USB 3 hubs now, ie. they will not be hot pluggable and you wont get full bandwidth from them.

Currently I'm running an external display (full HD res) via hub, but will be adding a 5k 49" tomorrow, I highly doubt that it will achieve full res as the mac doesnt know it has that bandwidth available.

Anyway, I've attached my EFI folder for anyone else in the future who wants to use it to hack their Dell XPS 13.

Enjoy! And thanks to @mbrink1999 for the starting point.
I used the efi but get stuck when initially installing just the just script then freezes

So i got this running pretty well with the EFI file provided by @Blueneon running the newest version of Big Sur.

Only issues i am having right now is i cant get the Keyboard and mouse to work.
Any advise would be appreciated, as this is my third hackintosh ever i am still learning more about it!

Thank you!

XPS 13 7390 2-in-1 1065g7
let me know if you figure it out my only problem as well

Dell XPS 13 7390 2-in-1 (2020 model)

Running MacOS Big Sur 11.1

View attachment 504893

iGPU working perfectly, sound working perfectly, wifi working (though does tend to bug out when switching between different SSIDs). Thunderbolt ports act as USB 3 hubs now, ie. they will not be hot pluggable and you wont get full bandwidth from them.

Currently I'm running an external display (full HD res) via hub, but will be adding a 5k 49" tomorrow, I highly doubt that it will achieve full res as the mac doesnt know it has that bandwidth available.

Anyway, I've attached my EFI folder for anyone else in the future who wants to use it to hack their Dell XPS 13.

Enjoy! And thanks to @mbrink1999 for the starting point.
Use this EFI,i get Error: IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0
Could you help me how to fix?

Use this EFI,i get Error: IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0
Could you help me how to fix?

Hi there.

Is this on the Dell XPS 13 7390 ?

If so please update your hardware Profile so others can see which machine you have. It's also a part of the Site Rules :thumbup:

The error message you have is related to the GPU you are using.

:)

Hi there.

Is this on the Dell XPS 13 7390 ?

If so please update your hardware Profile so others can see which machine you have. It's also a part of the Site Rules :thumbup:

The error message you have is related to the GPU you are using.

:)
Tooo many devices. i will update later.

Yes, it is Dell XPS 13 7390 2 in 1. I7-1065G7/16G/512G SSD.

What's is your bios setting? could you offer the newest EFI?
Thank you very much.

I get xps 7390 2 in 1 (2020) work, but the screen black, you must close and open cover some times

hey fellas...

I'm in the same boat. XPS 2-in-1 7390 and attempted to build my own EFI to no success. I then used @Blueneon's EFI. It starts off right but freezes at a point which it appears the GUI would start to load up. The entire screen becomes dim and it becomes unresponsive. I never get to the apple logo. Only the scripts displayed on my screen

has anyone been able to make it happen?

I've got it mostly working combining various EFIs found online from different models.

Model: XPS 9390 2 in 1
CPU: i7 1065G7
FHD+

Not working:
- Touchscreen
- Thunderbolt
- Incomplete USB mapping

If anyone wants to improve on it, here's a start. You will need to generate your own data for serial number etc.

Attachments

• OC.zip
    25.9 MB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back