Contribute
Register

Will it work on GTX770 and I5 4670?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, i have Desktop with next specifications: CPU - intel core i5 4670; GPU - gtx770 2gb from ZOTAC; motherboard - GigaByte GA-H87-HD3; SSD - 120GB from Kingston; HDD seagate baracuda 1tb.

Will hackintosh work on my PC or not? Must i try to istall this or it's a waste of time?

Before this i tried to install hackintosh on my old desktop (c2d+gtx750+dg33bu) and it worked but very, very bad, because i could't find any drivers for my gtx750. What about drivers on gtx770, it exist? And how it work?

ps. Sorry for english

Last edited:
Hi everyone, i have Desktop with next specifications: CPU - intel core i5 4670; GPU - gtx770 2gb from ZOTAC; motherboard - GigaByte GA-H87-HD3; SSD - 120GB from Kingston; HDD seagate baracuda 1tb.

Will hackintosh work on my PC or not? Must i try to istall this or it's a waste of time?

Before this i tried to install hackintosh on my old desktop (c2d+gtx750+dg33bu) and it worked but very, very bad, because i could't find any drivers for my gtx750. What about drivers on gtx770, it exist? And how it work?

ps. Sorry for english

Yes, it should work fine, though Zotac graphics cards have been known to cause problems. You can always install with the Intel HD 4600 graphics and then worry about the GTX 770 later. OS X already has drivers for Nvidia Kepler cards so you shouldn't need to install any extra drivers.

Yes, it should work fine, though Zotac graphics cards have been known to cause problems. You can always install with the Intel HD 4600 graphics and then worry about the GTX 770 later. OS X already has drivers for Nvidia Kepler cards so you shouldn't need to install any extra drivers.

Thanks man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back