Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z77M-D3H
CPU
i7 3770
Graphics
HD 5770 /
Hello guys,

I had installed El Capitan before on this setup last year, i only had problems with audio and network but i solved both and it worked fine but i had switched off to windows and now i'm wondering if i could install High Sierra on this setup, and if i could, should i install El Capitan and update to High Sierra or should i install HS directly ? i had search for some Ivy Bridge guide for HS but i couldnt found any, idk if anyone tried it before.

Setup:
GA Z77M D3H
I7 3770
16GB RAM 1866MHZ
SSD KINGSTON 120GB
SEAGATE 1TB 7200RPM
GTX 1060 3GB PNY

Hello guys,

I had installed El Capitan before on this setup last year, i only had problems with audio and network but i solved both and it worked fine but i had switched off to windows and now i'm wondering if i could install High Sierra on this setup, and if i could, should i install El Capitan and update to High Sierra or should i install HS directly ? i had search for some Ivy Bridge guide for HS but i couldn't found any, idk if anyone tried it before.

Setup:
GA Z77M D3H
I7 3770
16GB RAM 1866MHZ
SSD KINGSTON 120GB
SEAGATE 1TB 7200RPM
GTX 1060 3GB PNY

You should be able to install High Sierra on your system.

Your graphics card restricts your choice of OS to Sierra and High Sierra. So I would suggest installing High Sierra directly if you want to run High Sierra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back