Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte B85M-D3H
CPU
i7 3,41Mhz
Graphics
GTX 960 2Gb
Hello! I am new in that forum but I deep into it for several years. I am very noob with hardware and Hackintosh creation but with that forum I could make my own two years ago.

I need upgrade High Sierra, because there are several Adobe software that I can not update.

I have the opportunity to get an Asus Dual RX 580 4GB, and I have the doubt if it will be work with Catalina or Big Sur.

Thanks for all.

Pd. If any have some guide to guide me in the installation or tip it will be very helpful

Hello! I am new in that forum but I deep into it for several years. I am very noob with hardware and Hackintosh creation but with that forum I could make my own two years ago.

I need upgrade High Sierra, because there are several Adobe software that I can not update.

I have the opportunity to get an Asus Dual RX 580 4GB, and I have the doubt if it will be work with Catalina or Big Sur.

Thanks for all.

Pd. If any have some guide to guide me in the installation or tip it will be very helpful
It should work unless you have read something that says it will not. I would guess the card should work without doing anything. However, if you want all the video ports to work just not one HDMI and one DP you will need Lilu and whatevergreen kext installed. If currently, you have your kexts installed in L/E you should move them onto the EFI before installing Catalina or Big Sur. As for guides use the search feature at the top right corner of the website.

It should work unless you have read something that says it will not. I would guess the card should work without doing anything. However, if you want all the video ports to work just not one HDMI and one DP you will need Lilu and whatevergreen kext installed. If currently, you have your kexts installed in L/E you should move them onto the EFI before installing Catalina or Big Sur. As for guides use the search feature at the top right corner of the website.
Thanks for your reply, I will get and try to install it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back