nVidia N210
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey all,
My wifi card has been running great recently...until yesterday. I switched on my computer and it wasn't connected, after going to network in system preferences, the card wasn't picking up all the wifi networks, after turning wifi off and then back on it did then find the networks, however, when I tried to connect to my network it said "Could not join... A connection timeout occurred."
I have tried reinstalling the IO80211Family.kext for my card, restarting the computer, removing and reinstalling the card but nothing seems I be working! This is bizarre as it was working perfectly fine yesterday and no updates were installed as far as I know, does anyone know how I can solve this? The card is a TL-WN781ND btw
Thanks

Anyone? :/

Have you ever figured this out? I can't get the darn thing to work at all, with or without a patched kext. It just does not show up in the system profiler.

Hey guys, did either of you figure this out in the end? I have just encountered the same problem. I have just upgraded to 10.8.3 which has likely caused the problem. I too have tried re-installing my IO80211Family kext. I've removed the saved networks and I've deleted the records in keychain. No luck. I'm probably going to re-install from UniBeast as I wanted to test the new graphics drivers in 10.8.3 but haven't had any luck with that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back