i7-7700T
Graphics
GTX960
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
BCM94352Z WiFi/BT module, the WiFI side stopped working with the upgrade to High Sierra 10.13 on both my Skylake and Kabylake systems.

The WiFi side is activated by RehabMan’s FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext. I was running version 1.3.0 and found that when I updated to version 1.3.9 the WiFi worked again. I found the kexts in RehabMan-FakePCIID-2017-0527 zipped file from https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-fake-pci-id/downloads/

If you have not setup a BCM94352Z M.2 WiFi/BT card before please do a search for the details.

Good modding,
neil

BCM94352Z WiFi/BT module, the WiFI side stopped working with the upgrade to High Sierra 10.13 on both my Skylake and Kabylake systems.

The WiFi side is activated by RehabMan’s FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext. I was running version 1.3.0 and found that when I updated to version 1.3.9 the WiFi worked again. I found the kexts in RehabMan-FakePCIID-2017-0527 zipped file from https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-fake-pci-id/downloads/

If you have not setup a BCM94352Z M.2 WiFi/BT card before please do a search for the details.

Good modding,
neil

Does handoff work for you?

I still have the same problem. I updated both kexts FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext to 1.3.9.

Bluetooth is working but I still get "WIFI: No hardware installed"

Here's my config.plist.

I still have the same problem. I updated both kexts FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext to 1.3.9.

Bluetooth is working but I still get "WIFI: No hardware installed"

Here's my config.plist.

The patches that I have are a little different. See the attached.

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.6 KB · Views: 238
I tried with your patches but still nothing.

You may want to revert to Sierra and wait until High Sierra is better known and has had a few updates.

Good modding,
neil

I found the problem. I was missing AirportBrcmFixup.kext in my install.

Thank you for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back