Motherboard
HP ProBook 450 G1
CPU
i5 4200M
Graphics
HD 4600
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hello herei'm facing new problem in my hackintosh i was using my hackintosh in my home near of my WIFI Router now i'm in new home and no wifi router so i'm using my neighbor wifi on windows WiFi signal is 2 or 3 of 5 (fair) ant the ping is good :) on mac there is no signal at all !!!i tried to go try near of the router .... its near about 2 meters and one wall it is connected but ping is (request is out ) !!! and now internet or Slow :(is this is normal ? or can i fix this ?my hackintosh runs Yosemite 10.10.2(probook 450 g1 )my Wifi Card is Atheros AR9285Can i Fix this ??

hello herei'm facing new problem in my hackintosh i was using my hackintosh in my home near of my WIFI Router now i'm in new home and no wifi router so i'm using my neighbor wifi on windows WiFi signal is 2 or 3 of 5 (fair) ant the ping is good :) on mac there is no signal at all !!!i tried to go try near of the router .... its near about 2 meters and one wall it is connected but ping is (request is out ) !!! and now internet or Slow :(is this is normal ? or can i fix this ?my hackintosh runs Yosemite 10.10.2(probook 450 g1 )my Wifi Card is Atheros AR9285Can i Fix this ??

Get your own router and internet service instead of using your neighbor's.

Get your own router and internet service instead of using your neighbor's.

I'm on holy .. and I can't afford internet service in this country :(

but you didn't answer my question ?
Is this is normal to have low signal on mac when win can get good signal ?

I'm on holy .. and I can't afford internet service in this country :(

but you didn't answer my question ?
Is this is normal to have low signal on mac when win can get good signal ?

I don't have the same issue, but I'm using WiFi from my own local router.

Using a WiFi from another building is always sketchy.

I don't have the same issue, but I'm using WiFi from my own local router.

Using a WiFi from another building is always sketchy.

aha .. Ok thanks RehabMan

if you click the wifi symbol in the menu bar (enable it in system preferences > network if necessary) while holding the option key you get an entry for wireless diagnosis. maybe that gets you further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back