Graphics
HD3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So I did the full hack on my 4530s to SL. It was running great for a while no major issues minor glitches here and there nothing I wasn't able to fix. But lately I have been noticing the range isn't great on my wifi card. To the point now where if I am just one room of the router it doesn't pick up the network. Public networks don't work and if more then two people are connected it doesn't see the network. I'm really stumped and don't know what's going on. I know the card it's working because the OS detects the card but no networks. I can't fully test it the way I want because we lost our home in hurricane sandy and I don't have time for this to not work right now. If I didn't have an iPad I'd be completely screwed. Can anyone help? I guess I could do reinstall but I really don't want to lol.

So I did the full hack on my 4530s to SL. It was running great for a while no major issues minor glitches here and there nothing I wasn't able to fix. But lately I have been noticing the range isn't great on my wifi card. To the point now where if I am just one room of the router it doesn't pick up the network. Public networks don't work and if more then two people are connected it doesn't see the network. I'm really stumped and don't know what's going on. I know the card it's working because the OS detects the card but no networks. I can't fully test it the way I want because we lost our home in hurricane sandy and I don't have time for this to not work right now. If I didn't have an iPad I'd be completely screwed. Can anyone help? I guess I could do reinstall but I really don't want to lol.

How well does it work on Windows?

Did your antenna come disconnected? It's just a small wire that might not have gotten fully snapped tight. Just take off battery and slide open the back case (once the battery is off, continue sliding the battery removing sliders) and make sure the two wires are popped on tightly.

lunapic_135285948689556_3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back