Graphics
GTX 560 SC
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello. I have a Cisco-Linksys Wireless-N PCI Adapter with Dual-Band (WMP600N) wireless card and I can't get it to work with my otherwise perfect hackintosh.
I have an i5 2500k and am using the integrated graphics. My motherboard is an intel dz68db.

Thank You

I am in the same boat. I have my system up and running. Now I am just trying to get my wifi working.

@Albertsw I found an answer to our problems. I'm not too crazy about it but it is an answer none the less. You have to Run SL in 32-bit mode and not 64-bit. The drivers for the card are not available for 64-bit.

* * * If you are able to get yours to work in SL 64-bit please share the wealth * * *

In order to get your System running in 32-bit just change your options in Multibeast.

Customization > Boot Options > 32-bit Apple Boot Screen

You can get your drivers from here.
http://www.ralinktech.com/en/04_support/support.php?sn=502

It should work just fine for ya!!! I am connected and surfing freely!!! ENJOY!!!

I'm running lion not snow leopard. And I have 8GB of ram so running in 32bit mode would let me use only half of it.

Thanks for finding this out but im going to try and find another way. Maybe just get a card that will work out of the box.

Thank you

I am also in the same boat. Would love to get a fix for this. Maybe someone can shine some light on how we can get this done....please..

Ha I know, I have been looking at the article for months....I just haven't broken down yet ha. But it does look clean...Grrr, maybe you talked me into it...

I did it, I ordered the parts.... :oops:

Good! you won't regret it. :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back