radeon HD 5850
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi

My wifi works perfect with the tp-link 4800 but after installing a radeon HD 5850 i'm getting wifi:no hardware installed. I tryed to install the realtek drivers from multibeast. When removing the gpu the wifi returns.
Can someone help me out?

Hi

My wifi works perfect with the tp-link 4800 but after installing a radeon HD 5850 i'm getting wifi:no hardware installed. I tryed to install the realtek drivers from multibeast. When removing the gpu the wifi returns.
Can someone help me out?

I am Literally having the exact same problem except with a GTX 650 ti

Hi

This sounds like a PCIe slot problem. Have you tried different slot combinations? On the Gigabyte GA-Z77 D3H you have 3 to choose from, however one of them is PCIe 3 which may not work with OSX. I had a similar problem and in the end I installed a USB wi-fi adapter:

Edimax EW-7711UAn - Wireless nLITE 3dBi High Gain USB Adapter.

It has MAC drivers, a wi-fi utility and instructions which you can download here: http://www.edimax.co.uk/en/support_d...id=1&pl2_id=44

I am having the exact same problem, everything worked fine -> installed video card -> WiFi doesn't work (says no hardware found also in PCI) -> take video card out and put WiFi card on the exact same spot -> doesn't work.

Any fixes? I have the TP Link 4800

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back