GA-Z270X-UD5
CPU
I7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hello,

I have had my hackintosh running perfect on High Sierra for months. I just made the mistake of updating to Mojave, and have now lost Wifi and Bluetooth. The wifi icon is greyed out with the message "No hardware installed"

I shouldn't have updated because the NVIDIA web drivers haven't been updated but thats neither here nor there.

My rig was running perfect and it has been a while since I messed with anything. I cannot figure out how to get Wifi back. Any help would be much appreciated.

Here is my build

GA-Z270X-UD5 | i7 7700K | GeForce GTX 1060 6GB SC

Hello,

I have had my hackintosh running perfect on High Sierra for months. I just made the mistake of updating to Mojave, and have now lost Wifi and Bluetooth. The wifi icon is greyed out with the message "No hardware installed"

I shouldn't have updated because the NVIDIA web drivers haven't been updated but thats neither here nor there.

My rig was running perfect and it has been a while since I messed with anything. I cannot figure out how to get Wifi back. Any help would be much appreciated.

Here is my build

GA-Z270X-UD5 | i7 7700K | GeForce GTX 1060 6GB SC

jay22, seems no one has responded to your post above. Question did you get it resolved? If not please do what I needed to do and try running 'Kext Utility'. It is in the, Downloads, section above on the top of this page. The last item listed in the drop down is, Archive. Click on Archive and a page opens that you scroll down to 'Kext Utility'. After it downloads open it and run it. Then restart your computer. See if that activates your Wi-Fi. I needed to get my Wi-Fi and my Sound Preference to show 'Internal Speakers' on my machine. This application did the trick by cleaning up all the Kext files in both L/E and S/L/E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back