Contribute
Register

Wifi hardware troubles Xiaomi Notebook Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I did... same code in terminal. But with invalid signature when I rebuild cache.

I copied them from efi/clover/kexts/other folder directly to S/L folder with your code in terminal, like rehabman said, but still errors in kextcachelog
when i have a bunch of kexts to install, i copy them all to a folder on the desktop

then in terminal i type cd (then i drag the folder from the desktop to the terminal window)

then in terminal, i press enter and then:

Code:
sudo cp -R *.kext /Library/Extensions

best to delete the ones that are broken in finder first and then do the above

That is what I did... same code in terminal. But with invalid signature when I rebuild cache.

I copied them from efi/clover/kexts/other folder directly to S/L folder with your code in terminal, like rehabman said, but still errors in kextcachelog
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.
Yes, here you are again.
@Feartech I did what you said and still errors.
Check my files please, im frustrated! Every time I try to install kexts in S/L I get errors with kextcache -i /

Attachments

• debug_2360.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 43
Yes, here you are again.
Check my files please, im frustrated! Every time I try to install kexts in S/L I get errors with kextcache -i /
no issues there with your kext output, Kext with invalid signatured (-67054) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fa912c29ed0 [0x7fffa1a7a8e0]> is fine

O
no issues there with your kext output, Kext with invalid signatured (-67054) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fa912c29ed0 [0x7fffa1a7a8e0]> is fine
ok, but that is what I said 3 posts ago and you told me I did it wrong! Check it and tell me if its 100% fine please, Im worried.

O

ok, but that is what I said 3 posts ago and you told me I did it wrong! Check it and tell me if its 100% fine please, Im worried.
look at post 7 when you tried before, now look at it now, it is fine

Yes, here you are again.

config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts=Yes is wrong. Should be "Detect".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back