Graphics
Intel HD630
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello I need help guys, I'm building a hackintosh on a Gigabyte H170n - wifi and need the wifi to work, however, the chip Dell DW1560 ( BCM94352Z chip) WiFi M2 can not find to purchase and what comes in it would be the Intel dual AC- 8260 band need a kexts for it!

I can not find in Brazil to buy!

Need help

Thank you

Hello I need help guys, I'm building a hackintosh on a Gigabyte H170n - wifi and need the wifi to work, however, the chip Dell DW1560 ( BCM94352Z chip) WiFi M2 can not find to purchase and what comes in it would be the Intel dual AC- 8260 band need a kexts for it!

I can not find in Brazil to buy!

Need help

Thank you

You have to either use the BCM94362Z or a PCIe card like is suggested in the buyer's guide. However, there is only one PCIe slot so if you are using a GPU you have to use the M2 slot and the Intel chip is not supported.

I'm not using any GPU , which pcie card should I buy and I will use the GPU card bus , under the motherboard has an entry but would not be for ssd?

I'm not using any GPU , which pcie card should I buy and I will use the GPU card bus , under the motherboard has an entry but would not be for ssd?

Check the Buyer's Guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back