Contribute
Register

WiFi for HP Elitebook 8570w. Suggestions needed. Please no USB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Elitebook 8570w/Clover
CPU
Intel Core i7-3630QM/QM77
Graphics
Nvidia K1000M 1920x1080
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Regarding the 8570w, does it have a WiFi whitelist?

If so, will any HP branded Broadcom card do? Or is one needed specific to this laptop.

Does such a card need to for a specific region? I am in Netherlands, Europe.

Do you guys have a suggestion for a card that WILL work.

There was one non Intel card listed in the service manual which is a Broadcom, but this isn't supported currently.

Regarding the 8570w, does it have a WiFi whitelist?

If so, will any HP branded Broadcom card do? Or is one needed specific to this laptop.

Does such a card need to for a specific region? I am in Netherlands, Europe.

Do you guys have a suggestion for a card that WILL work.

There was one non Intel card listed in the service manual which is a Broadcom, but this isn't supported currently.

No whitelist.

Recommendations are in the guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...-hp-elitebook-probook-others-clover-uefi.html

Your perfect 8570w now to what extent, I basically stable, the lack of independence backlight control, hope more exchanges

To be sure this is not 8470p integrated graphics models so perfect, only little details that need improvement
I am not unibeast installed, I use the PBI, is to drive and after the patch has been installed, delete the intelbacklight.kext on the line,

Attachments

• ???? 2016-04-20 ??11.11.12.png
    ???? 2016-04-20 ??11.11.12.png
    119.7 KB · Views: 174
Your perfect 8570w to what extent? I need a backlight function, now use software instead!

now basically stable, but certainly no 8470p integrated graphics models of perfect, now the problem is the backlight brightness!

I am not unibeast installed, I use the PBI, is to drive and after the patch has been installed, delete the intelbacklight.kext on the line,

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back