Contribute
Register

Wifi & Cpu temp Problem @ Mojave start

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe if you were to zip and upload your clover folder then let someone take a look
can you see any problems in my refi folder Feartech ?

all the best

Check the MJ1TB drive in the Library/Extensions folder. If there is an older version of FakeSMCkext there or lilu, WEG etc.. remove them and run Hackintool repair permissions and rebuild caches. If they are there they can cause conflicts if they are different versions of the same kext. If you used multibeast in the past it usually places the Kexts there.

those are the kexts, I don't see fakesmckext or lily, can I do something to remove unused kexts...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 14.41.12.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 14.41.12.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 42
Check the MJ1TB drive in the Library/Extensions folder. If there is an older version of FakeSMCkext there or lilu, WEG etc.. remove them and run Hackintool repair permissions and rebuild caches. If they are there they can cause conflicts if they are different versions of the same kext. If you used multibeast in the past it usually places the Kexts there.
which kexts do I have to remove? I ve uploaded a screenshot of the folder ...

thank you

all the best

which kexts do I have to remove? I ve uploaded a screenshot of the folder ...

thank you

all the best
Here are the Apple installed kexts in there normally.
Did you install the others for a wifi, mouse or other device?

Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 5.51.01 PM.png

If you decide to remove any of them use Hackintool "Utilities" the 3rd icon on the bottom from the right is for disable gatekeeper, then after removing them run the last one on the right bottom to rebuild caches and permissions.

yes I have Logitech mouse & keyboard & Wacom tablet...

i removed AirPortAtheros40.kext and rebuild caches but nothing changed... :(

FTDIKext.kext
SiLabsUSBDriver64.kext

what about these ? can they interfere with find something...

as I said earlier, each time I open the computer I have to delete NetworkInterfaces.plist from sys config folder and then restart it again to make wifi on...

it makes me mad everytime I have to it, 5 6 months ago I was doing it for may be 9 10 times to make it work ...

thank you for the info

Here are the Apple installed kexts in there normally.
Did you install the others for a wifi, mouse or other device?

View attachment 459027

If you decide to remove any of them use Hackintool "Utilities" the 3rd icon on the bottom from the right is for disable gatekeeper, then after removing them run the last one on the right bottom to rebuild caches and permissions.

I tried some solutions as above but no luck :(

do you have any suggestions?? :)
thanks for your time...

Last edited:
can anyone see anyproblems in my config???

I couldn't find a solution except deleting the file everytime I open up the computer ...

guys any ideas, I need to see my cpu temp from the Mojave... does anyone has the same problem as me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back