Contribute
Register

Wifi/BT funky after update

Status
Not open for further replies.
you still had them disabled, don't think the order matters though

not sure about the hotspot not working though

Perhaps I didn't share the latest version of my config.plist prior to copy/pasting your code over it.. but I did check it and the values were proper. I think I just need to stop cheating with Clover Configurator, which I used every now and again for SMBIOS and PCI devices declarations - it seems to be messing things up big time!

Also, sticking my iPhone in the usb-c port now automatically creates a USB-tethered hotspot, which was not happening before. However, iPhone is asking me to trust the computer every time I plug it in for some reason...

I can create a bluetooth PAN with the iphone and it looks like it shares internet over it, but the latency is so terrible, I am better off without it...

And saying that about the PAN, SideCar works - but is sometimes a bit funny... it only happens when I drag a window around the ipad's screen - it starts to stutter.(oh, the irony!)
It's very odd and does not happen with scrolling on the screen, or marking-up with the pencil, or video playback. I think it's just an Apple Bug - BT transfer rate is definitely not the problem. It may be just some input latency, I suppose..

Oh, nevermind! It's working!

200.gif

My laptop now has EVERYTHING working! Thank you, @Feartech

happy hacking!
littlegreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back