CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've installed Yosemite 10.10.3 on my Probook 4340s using the guide successfully, wifi working OKish with the AR5B195 wifi card I had kicking around in an old Acer I ran Snow Leopard on before the case disintegrated. I am looking to purchase a new card for it and was wondering which card would be most suitable and which if any support Continuity/Handoff and Airdrop? I've been looking at various choices of Broadcom, but would like to canvass opinion on the best choice before purchase.
The only other slight nuances with the setup is sound, which is a little quiet on the speakers (great through headphones) seeing as the laptop has the SRS premium sound and it won't pass it through HDMI.
Great guide by the way, and big thanks to all those contributors
:thumbup:

i've installed yosemite 10.10.3 on my probook 4340s using the guide successfully, wifi working okish with the ar5b195 wifi card i had kicking around in an old acer i ran snow leopard on before the case disintegrated. I am looking to purchase a new card for it and was wondering which card would be most suitable and which if any support continuity/handoff and airdrop? I've been looking at various choices of broadcom, but would like to canvass opinion on the best choice before purchase.
The only other slight nuances with the setup is sound, which is a little quiet on the speakers (great through headphones) seeing as the laptop has the srs premium sound and it won't pass it through hdmi.
Great guide by the way, and big thanks to all those contributors
:thumbup:

bcm94352hmb.

hi

is this card going to work also on the 4540s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back