Contribute
Register

Wifi AR9485 is supported now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this actually working? I have AR9485 but afraid of hackintoshing because of it.

i have t
Can you fix it for the better? The file is below. sorry about my English
i have this wifi card, is it supported now ?

Can some share the working kext for Realtek AR9485, THANKS!

I have already tried the kext and yeah. it works fine. but somehow on my laptop, I can't connect to the wifi if I'm not close enough to the router and another problem is. My connection speed way to slow!. before this I'm using Ubuntu and it all was fine I can get about 10mbps and up. right now I'm only got 100kbps.

I really apreciate who can fix this things. I really wondering why does the connection could be really that slow?

Thanks for the kext btw!

I have already tried the kext and yeah. it works fine. but somehow on my laptop, I can't connect to the wifi if I'm not close enough to the router and another problem is. My connection speed way to slow!. before this I'm using Ubuntu and it all was fine I can get about 10mbps and up. right now I'm only got 100kbps.

I really apreciate who can fix this things. I really wondering why does the connection could be really that slow?

Thanks for the kext btw!

You should not bother...
Just install recommended Broadcom WiFi. See FAQ:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

It is already supported! But The speed is slow in some networks (about 8mbps). Others, the speed is normal. I used Lilu, ATH9KFixup, ATH9KInjector and a patched IO8021Family kext

It is already supported! But The speed is slow in some networks (about 8mbps). Others, the speed is normal. I used Lilu, ATH9KFixup, ATH9KInjector and a patched IO8021Family kext

Hi, is there some way you can share this information so I can try it out? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back