Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Huawei Matebook D 2017
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620
Hi RehabMan,
i just realized that my WiFi isn't working anymore. I can switch it on but it will not detect any wireless network.
I don't know when it stopped to work because i use wifi only few times a month so it could have been a clover update or OS update or something broken .. not sure.

I used toledaARPT since the very beginning and it was working good. I tried also what you suggest in your FAQ thread and used ProBookAtheros.kext without luck.

In both cases i can switch WiFi on but no wifi network are showed.

I attach my logs.

Thanks
Mattia

Attachments

• debug_27546.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 80
Hi RehabMan,
i just realized that my WiFi isn't working anymore. I can switch it on but it will not detect any wireless network.
I don't know when it stopped to work because i use wifi only few times a month so it could have been a clover update or OS update or something broken .. not sure.

I used toledaARPT since the very beginning and it was working good. I tried also what you suggest in your FAQ thread and used ProBookAtheros.kext without luck.

In both cases i can switch WiFi on but no wifi network are showed.

I attach my logs.

Thanks
Mattia

Test your WiFi hardware on Windows. Report back with results.

Test your WiFi hardware on Windows. Report back with results.
Hi RehabMan,
i did as you told me and the result is that on Windows and Linux WiFi is working correctly.

Mattia

Hi RehabMan,
i did as you told me and the result is that on Windows and Linux WiFi is working correctly.

Mattia

Try fresh install.

Try fresh install.

Could you please suggest me a PCIe Half Mini for my laptop who will work out of the box for El Capitan ?
My bios is not locked so i can install whatever wifi i want.

I prefer to spend some money on a new card hoping to fix my problem than reinstalling from scratch...

Thanks
Mattia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back