Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Wifi and ethernet unavailable (mojave)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel Q87
CPU
i5-4570T/Q87
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all,

I have been trying to get my hackintosh up and running for the past few days. I got macOS Mojave installed, ran MultiBeast, and installed Clover Configurator. I rebooted and my graphics started working properly. I noticed that neither Wifi nor ethernet was available. I installed Clover (a newer version than what comes with MultiBeast) so as to get some better drivers for wifi and ethernet. I rebooted and it would not boot macOS; I got to clover, but there was no option to boot to macOS.

I am now reinstalling, but I expect that I will have the same issues with wifi and ethernet. Is there anything I should try? I am planning on installing Clover v.4920 (the version which comes with MultiBeast).

I am using the Lenovo Thinkcentre m93p. It has an intel Q87 express chipset (see below).
Screenshot 2019-08-08 at 12.46.06.png

Hi all,

I have been trying to get my hackintosh up and running for the past few days. I got macOS Mojave installed, ran MultiBeast, and installed Clover Configurator. I rebooted and my graphics started working properly. I noticed that neither Wifi nor ethernet was available. I installed Clover (a newer version than what comes with MultiBeast) so as to get some better drivers for wifi and ethernet. I rebooted and it would not boot macOS; I got to clover, but there was no option to boot to macOS.

I am now reinstalling, but I expect that I will have the same issues with wifi and ethernet. Is there anything I should try? I am planning on installing Clover v.4920 (the version which comes with MultiBeast).

I am using the Lenovo Thinkcentre m93p. It has an intel Q87 express chipset (see below). View attachment 420942

Hi there,

Okay, use your original UniBeast installer drive to boot your PC and then re-install the earlier version of Clover from the appropriate version of MultiBest.

From there you can work on the other hardware. Lenovo don't seen to specify which wifi chip they use, so that will need checking, but the LAN/Ethernet ports are Intel. Drivers in MultiBeast.

:)

Update: Ethernet works in the new install. Audio works as well. Wifi is still unavailable.

I found this github for a system like mine (thinkcentre m93p) but I cannot figure out how that person got the wifi to work.

I used DCPI Manager and found that I have Centrino Wireless-N 105 from Intel. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Update: Ethernet works in the new install. Audio works as well. Wifi is still unavailable.

I found this github for a system like mine (thinkcentre m93p) but I cannot figure out how that person got the wifi to work.

I used DCPI Manager and found that I have Centrino Wireless-N 105 from Intel. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
intel wifi is not supported, you will have to replace the hardware

intel wifi is not supported, you will have to replace the hardware
Thank you Feartech. Yes I just discovered that as well. That is most unfortunate. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back