Intel HD Graphics 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everybody,

I'm new in this forum and new in mackintosh. I have a Toshiba Satellite C855-22N and I have change origin wifi card by a Atheros92855. I install Mac OS 10,9,5 with Unibeast. Then my computer run but without wifi and without battery level. I have try to install with Kext Utility kexts : AirportAtheros40, AtherosWifinnjector, IO80211Family kext... with no result. I have wifi logo on the top bar but it can't find any address for connexion. I have also try unibeast with easy beast, dsdt free, custom dsdt and Panic Kernel

So please, can you help me. I cant't find my dsdt or custom dsdt or patched dsdt everywhere.

In attached file you will find my dsdt extracted.

Thanks very much for help

Attachments

• dsdt.asl.zip
    65.7 KB · Views: 117
Hello everybody,

I'm new in this forum and new in mackintosh. I have a Toshiba Satellite C855-22N and I have change origin wifi card by a Atheros92855. I install Mac OS 10,9,5 with Unibeast. Then my computer run but without wifi and without battery level. I have try to install with Kext Utility kexts : AirportAtheros40, AtherosWifinnjector, IO80211Family kext... with no result. I have wifi logo on the top bar but it can't find any address for connexion. I have also try unibeast with easy beast, dsdt free, custom dsdt and Panic Kernel

So please, can you help me. I cant't find my dsdt or custom dsdt or patched dsdt everywhere.

In attached file you will find my dsdt extracted.

Thanks very much for help

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

ok thank you I have learn many informations. So I look for toledaARPT.kext and I didn't find it in "downloads" files, and the link you have answer 02/12/2014 don't work (the link is broken) :("Quote Originally Posted by RehabMan View PostDownload toledaARPT.kext from here: https://github.com/toleda/airport_pc...aARPT.kext.zipInstall with Kext Wizard."I also not find it on google search, and i am a scared to download a wrong file and make a kernel panic.Do you know where I can download it?Thanks

ok thank you I have learn many informations. So I look for toledaARPT.kext and I didn't find it in "downloads" files, and the link you have answer 02/12/2014 don't work (the link is broken) :("Quote Originally Posted by RehabMan View PostDownload toledaARPT.kext from here: https://github.com/toleda/airport_pc...aARPT.kext.zipInstall with Kext Wizard."I also not find it on google search, and i am a scared to download a wrong file and make a kernel panic.Do you know where I can download it?Thanks

The direct link in the FAQ works.

Sorry, you're right the link in FAQ works. I have download the file and install it with wizzard kext repaur disk and reboot but it didn't work, i think because i have try many solutions : install kext, remove kext, modify kext... I'am going to re instal mac os proprely and do install with right configutations.

thanks

Sorry, you're right the link in FAQ works. I have download the file and install it with wizzard kext repaur disk and reboot but it didn't work, i think because i have try many solutions : install kext, remove kext, modify kext... I'am going to re instal mac os proprely and do install with right configutations.

thanks

Implementing multiple (non-working) solutions to the same problem is always a mistake.

Sounds like your plan to re-install is a good one...

Hello,

I have erase all my disk and re install mac os 10.9.5. Then I use only toleda kext with kext wizard and repair permission and reboot. I obtain the wifi status in the top bar, i go to wifi status for make wifi configuration and the result is the same no wifi find. I want to know if one of the reason can be that my wifi card origin was "crucial bp112JH.WX 200725 MP" not compatible and I have change it by atheros9285?
in this case should I have to erase some kext? Or should i have to use fakepciid. I loose myself in FAQ and internet because there is a lot of information and i don't know what's the goal of each kext, if I have only to add a kext, and an erase and other, atheros wifi injector, airportatheros40, io80211family kext... I have see in some kext if i go to contain/plugin i find other kexts....

please help me...

Mistake on the post : my wifi card was RTL8723AE and i replace it to AR9285.

Hello,

I have erase all my disk and re install mac os 10.9.5. Then I use only toleda kext with kext wizard and repair permission and reboot. I obtain the wifi status in the top bar, i go to wifi status for make wifi configuration and the result is the same no wifi find. I want to know if one of the reason can be that my wifi card origin was "crucial bp112JH.WX 200725 MP" not compatible and I have change it by atheros9285?
in this case should I have to erase some kext? Or should i have to use fakepciid. I loose myself in FAQ and internet because there is a lot of information and i don't know what's the goal of each kext, if I have only to add a kext, and an erase and other, atheros wifi injector, airportatheros40, io80211family kext... I have see in some kext if i go to contain/plugin i find other kexts....

please help me...

Make sure the WiFi device is powered. Some laptops have dedicated controls/keys for this.

You may need to tape pin 20.

In wireless utility i can enable/disable the wifi. When i clik to wifi symbol it make a very short (half a second) search and stop.
for tape the 20 pin i'm going to look...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back