Graphics
Nvidia GT 610
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I am working on a custom wifi adapter using a BCM94360CD iMac WiFi mini-pcie WiGig+ BT4.0 card and a Mini PCIE o PCIE adapter. The card has room for all 4 antennas and a USB connection ( for the BT ). The iMac card I found on eBay and the adapter card from Amazon. When complete this should give native support with no edits. I will create a full post once everything has arrived and I confirm functionality.

I am working on a custom wifi adapter using a BCM94360CD iMac WiFi mini-pcie WiGig+ BT4.0 card and a Mini PCIE o PCIE adapter. The card has room for all 4 antennas and a USB connection ( for the BT ). The iMac card I found on eBay and the adapter card from Amazon. When complete this should give native support with no edits. I will create a full post once everything has arrived and I confirm functionality.

Instead of going to all of that work I just bought one direct from China that just plain works.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/1...-pcie-adapter-mallaid-toabaco.html#post863180

Cliffg, any news on your project? Does the wifi/bt card support Yosemite's Continuity features like Handoff/Instant Hotspot, Airdrop iOS-Mac? If so, I will definitely build one myself. Any info would be really helpful!

Chadthman, in About This Mac, Bluetooth, does your combo from China list BT LE, Handoff, and Instant Hotspot as supported on Yosemite?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back