i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello all,

I have a Fenvi T919 as Wi-Fi/BT (AirPortDriverBrcmNIC-1675.1), and a Inateck KT4006 as USB 3.0 (AppleUSBXHCIFL1100). Both PCIe cards works well if installed separately. However if I install them together, there will be conflict. As long as I plug in a USB 3.0 device, the Wi-Fi disconnects and powers off. It couldn't turn on until restarts. Same thing happens in Ubuntu.

I've considered the possibility of 2.4GHz interference but Bluetooth works without any problem. And I've also tried to cover the card with foil but saw no improvement at all. Is there any possibility of hardware conflict(I know it happened a lot in Win98 but c'mon it's 2021). How to diagnose that in macOS? If it's a hardware conflict, which USB card should I buy? Thanks!

@xuegy Yes indeed, I also noticed we are currently in 2021, but unfortunately your hardware is not of 2021
vintage. I guess the slots which you use for your expansion cards cannot provide the lanes required by your add on cards.

Regards Henties

@xuegy Yes indeed, I also noticed we are currently in 2021, but unfortunately your hardware is not of 2021
vintage. I guess the slots which you use for your expansion cards cannot provide the lanes required by your add on cards.

Regards Henties
I use E5 so no need to worry about the PCIe lanes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back