Contribute
Register

Wi-Fi Issue after Security Update 2017-005 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Motherboard OR System make and model names > See Rules!
CPU
i5 > Need full model number > See Rules!
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Yesterday i got the the new Security Update 2017-005 after the restart it stuck for few minutes with grey screen , but the next day it booted successfully but since then Wi-Fi is not working properly , it just constantly looks for networks and does not connect . Never had any issue in the previous update.
Probook 4530s
El-Capitan

Yesterday i got the the new Security Update 2017-005 after the restart it stuck for few minutes with grey screen , but the next day it booted successfully but since then Wi-Fi is not working properly , it just constantly looks for networks and does not connect . Never had any issue in the previous update.
Probook 4530s
El-Capitan

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Attachments

• All.zip
    58.6 KB · Views: 125

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 103

Attachments

• Problem_Reporting_files.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 90
the problem is i am not an expert in computer software and stuff. i have read and tried my best to provide "problem reporting file" via black.dragon74 method/tool.

According to ioreg, WiFi is working.
Test connectivity with Windows...

Note: Android File Transfer is known to cause problems. Read FAQ.
And you should probably remove other unnecessary software, such as at.obdev.nke.LittleSnitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back