Core i3 7100
Graphics
Intel HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, everyone.

I install Sierra on my Gigabyte H110M motherboard with CPU Pentium G4500 and ATI Radeon HD5450

now I got working VideoCard but my CPU shows only 1.6Ghz maximum loading but must show 3.5Ghz in Intel Power Gadget

I Use FakeCPUID 0x0106E0 (I think is Core i5 Ivy Bridge)

I use iMac 17.1, iMac 14.1 and MacPro 6.1 SMBios.

So I really can't understand how start this CPU working as it must because FakeCPU is one but real cpu other.

I try to use SSDT but it freeze and that's all. Please help who knows .

Attachments

• cpu-s.png
    cpu-s.png
    68 KB · Views: 233
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 226
  • config.plist
    4.9 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
Hi, everyone.

I install Sierra on my Gigabyte H110M motherboard with CPU Pentium G4500 and ATI Radeon HD5450

now I got working VideoCard but my CPU shows only 1.6Ghz maximum loading but must show 3.5Ghz in Intel Power Gadget

I Use FakeCPUID 0x0106E0 (I think is Core i5 Ivy Bridge)

I use iMac 17.1, iMac 14.1 and MacPro 6.1 SMBios.

So I really can't understand how start this CPU working as it must because FakeCPU is one but real cpu other.

I try to use SSD but it freeze and that's all. Please help who knows .
as per rules, please update your hardware profile, i wasn't aware that windows made motherboards

Attachments

• Boot.log.txt
    26.9 KB · Views: 190

SMBios MacPro (6.1 Late 2013)
Processor: 3.5 Ghz Intel Core i5

I install NullCpuPowerManagment.kext and now I got always 3.5Ghz in Intel Power Gadget.

I use tutorial above in El Capitan (mayday I'm not correctly done) when i was put SSDT in Clover after reboot I got freeze

can you explain What really do FakeCPUID and SSDT, did they not conflicting ????

SMBios MacPro (6.1 Late 2013)
Processor: 3.5 Ghz Intel Core i5

I install NullCpuPowerManagment.kext and now I got always 3.5Ghz in Intel Power Gadget.

I use tutorial above in El Capitan (mayday I'm not correctly done) when i was put SSDT in Clover after reboot I got freeze

can you explain What really do FakeCPUID and SSDT, did they not conflicting ????
NullCpuPowerManagment.kext is not a permanent solution. You should use the custom SSDT.
Put you the SSDT in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched?

You should provide some data.
Please upload your Clover folder ( delete themes folder ) and a picture of verbose mode when you can´t boot up.

NullCpuPowerManagment.kext is not a permanent solution. You should use the custom SSDT.
Put you the SSDT in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched?

You should provide some data.
Please upload your Clover folder ( delete themes folder ) and a picture of verbose mode when you can´t boot up.

Yes, of cause.

but now I got removed SSDT from Clover for able to load and use it

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 136
  • ssdt.aml
    1.7 KB · Views: 181
Yes, of cause.

but now I got removed SSDT from Clover for able to load and use it
I can´t check the SSDT, because I write this post from a machine running Windows, but I can give you some tips for your Clover folder.
You should only put eesential kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/other.
Essential kexts are kexts that you need to boot up mac OS.
For example FakeSMC.kext, your ethernet kext and maybe a chipset kext.
Other kexts like FakeSMC sensors shouldn´t be in this folder. Also you should decide which kext you use for USB: USBInjectAll.kext or GenericUSBXHCI.kext.
But keep in mind that GenericUSBXHCI.kext doesn´t work on the most machine on 10.11+.

Maybe this guide can also help you: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-native-power-management-for-laptops.175801/
It is for notebooks, but there also stands how you can add unsupported processors and how you can check your work.
Run the beta script, because the beta script has the support for newer processors like Skylake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back