Contribute
Register

why my cpu show only 1.6Ghz ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, ACPI Error means that ACPI configuration ( DSDT and SSDTs ) are not patched/ working correctly.

I made some research and found this: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/to...s-z170m-plus-with-clover-using-pentium-g4500/

Maybe that can help you...

Code:
10. [OPTION 1] Create a SSDT (Secondary System Description Table) to configure the maximum clock speed.
a. Download Pike's ssdtPRGen.sh script which should auto-copy into your home directory, 'Volumes/Users/<username>' folder. Open Terminal and type the following:
curl -o ~/ssdtPRGen.sh https://raw.githubus...ta/ssdtPRGen.sh
b. Next, set the execute/search bits: chmod +x ~/ssdtPRGen.sh
c. Run ssdtPRGen.sh script for first time without any arguments and let it download all the data that you need: ./ssdtPRGen.sh
d. The Skylake.cfg with Pentium information should have already downloaded.
e. Once finished you will have the ssdt.aml on the ~/library/ssdtPRGen/. Move it to /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched.
NOTE: If you come across issues try the following:
○  Use Terminal to ensure Skylake.cfg is in the 'Data' folder by typing: open ~/library/ssdtPRGen/Data
○  You can remove any previously generated and downloaded script file by typing: sudo rm -R ~/Library/ssdtPRGen
○  You can rerun another freshly downloaded ssdtPRGen.sh script with your processor type: ./ssdtPRGen.sh
○  For additional help see also: ./ssdtPRGen.sh -help
11. [OPTION 2] Create a SSDT (Secondary System Description Table) to configure the maximum clock speed.
a. Download the Pike’s script v14.1 (modified for i-core processors) and put it on your desktop. Use it only for the PC it is running from. The script reads some information specific about your CPU and its number of cores.
b. Open Terminal and type "sudo" then leave a space and drag the script file into the Terminal window then leave a space and type in the Turbo Speed (Maximum Turbo Frequency) for your processor and then press enter.
e.g., Intel Pentium G4500 type code:
sudo /Users/"YourUsername"/Desktop/ssdtPRGen.sh -TURBO 3500
Type your password when prompted and press Enter.
c. Ignore the following "Error: Unknown processor model ..." since the CPU is unsupported.
d. A decompiled file called SSDT.aml will generate in a hidden folder "tmp". Type "open /tmp" (no quotations) to reveal its location.
e. Mount EFI using EFI Mounter v3 and place SSDT.aml into /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/

thanx,

I will try it a little bit later.
I have a problem with DSDT, all applications cannot open extracted DSDT file, I don't know why, I'm also was extracting with dsdt editor and open file but when I open this file and it shows 0 lines of code.
I was extract dsdt file via Aida from windows, no luck.
try get dsdt file in ubuntu same thing

thanx,

I have a problem with DSDT, all applications cannot open extracted DSDT file, I don't know why, I'm also was extracting with dsdt editor and open file but when I open this file and it shows 0 lines of code.
despite being in laptop forum:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

you should be able to go through the guide to give you a few pointers

thanx,

To edit ACPI files use MaciASL. DSDT Editor is outdated and not recommended on new OS X versions.
Use the Clover method linked from the ACPI patching guide linked in post #22.
You could maybe get some errors, then try the refs.txt method.
Informations are also in the guide linked above by @feartech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back