Contribute
Register

Why is Energy Saver turning Laptop version even we don't choose this system definition ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at your graphics in screen display. The 30bit color ARGB2101010 is what you want as it's the better of the two options. This energy thing is really strange. I noticed your config plist did not have a uuid or serial number did you remove those prior to sending to me? ''This may be the issue if you don't have them and the system can't recognize your serial number and uuid this can cause kernel panic.

I think I forgot to thanks to you. Yes with your HD530 settings I am getting full acceleration and this is much much better. Yes I did remove those prior to sending to you. When I replace the config.plist I am adding those settings but did not change anything. Energy saver still same.

Thank you again.

I think I forgot to thanks to you. Yes with your HD530 settings I am getting full acceleration and this is much much better. Yes I did remove those prior to sending to you. When I replace the config.plist I am adding those settings but did not change anything. Energy saver still same.

Thank you again.

try

edit "/S/L/E/IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/X86PlatformPlugin.kext/Contents/Resources/Your-Mac-Model.plist"

find:
<key>UnifiedSleepSliderPref</key>
<true/>

replace:
<false/>

rebuild kext cache and reboot.

try

edit "/S/L/E/IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/X86PlatformPlugin.kext/Contents/Resources/Your-Mac-Model.plist"

find:
<true/>

replace:
<false/>

Wow! This trick worked. Finally I can see my Energy Saving Pref. as a Desktop version. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 19.37.34.png

HI! I had the same issue, and did
try

find:
<true/>

replace:
<false/>

HI! I had the same issue and this got me the "computer sleep" slider again... but the "Power Nap" option disappeared... any help? TNX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back