Intel HD 520, 1366×768
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
To make laptop internal wifi work on, I change my wifi card to bcm94360hmb, and it shows like this in network preference:
wifi.png

When i click "Turn Wi-Fi On" button, nothing has happened and the wifi cannot aviliable anyway.
So who can tell me how to fix it, many thanks!

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.
Here is my attachment file, Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    6.8 MB · Views: 61
Hello Rehabman, I think it definitely has something wrong with ACPI, but can you tell me which patch is not correct please, I have patched Audio, Battery, igpu rename and brightness fix in dsdt, and hdmi audio, igpu rename patches in ssdt. Thanks!

Common patches were not applied. I checked for "Darwin" and there was no accommodation. Which means no "OS Check Fix" patch was applied.

Common patches were not applied. I checked for "Darwin" and there was no accommodation. Which means no "OS Check Fix" patch was applied.
I applied OS Check Fix for Win7 and OS Check Fix for Win8 and install FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext in Clover/kexts/10.11 and there still didnot work, Can you tell me what I should do next, Please. Thanks.

I applied OS Check Fix for Win7 and OS Check Fix for Win8 and install FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext in Clover/kexts/10.11 and there still didnot work, Can you tell me what I should do next, Please. Thanks.
Same issue before. You can check the wifi status in the Windows. In my situation, it can't turn on in windows either. Ajusting the BIOS and make the Wireless card disable and enable help fix this issue.

Not possible to comment without updated files...

Same issue before. You can check the wifi status in the Windows. In my situation, it can't turn on in windows either. Ajusting the BIOS and make the Wireless card disable and enable help fix this issue.
Your answer may be right, but my laptop bios's advanced setting is set hidden by default, although i tried to modified to show them, but unfortunately it's failed, so finally I disabled the 20th pin in the mini pci-e card, and this wifi card is now worked fine.
Anyway, this problem is solved, and thanks for your help, and also thank @RehabMan for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back