Contribute
Register

Who is the real Tonymac??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahah! Nice hypothesis!
+1 on the one who said he/she works inside apple.. But I wonder, I'm sure he/she's under close NDA measures and bla bla bla..
I think he's around 20+~35+ .. ^_^ He has all the time in the world . . Perhaps one day, when Hackintosh stands up worldwide as a WINWIN solution for PC/MAC users,. when the time comes the middle-class men rose to ashes..... ^_~

Bat-Tony? batman.jpg

Attachments

• tony.png
    tony.png
    1 MB · Views: 325
HAHA ^ Maybe that's why. He's been off filming the Dark Knight Rises.

VERY Cool, THIS! But I got this, dated July 20:

To: Me

"Thank you for your support!

We really appreciate it! It will certainly help us continue our efforts doing what we do. Thanks again, and see you on the forums!

Sincerely,

-tonymacx86 & MacMan
http://www.tonymacx86.com"

I'm curious and the web has been no help!

We're curious -- who is the REAL Tonymac? What's Tony's background? How old is he? Does he work full time? Does he live off this site? Curious minds what to know!

You think it could be this guy? ...

Sheldon.jpg

:D

I would love if Sheldon was an actual person.

i doubt he works at apple, but he is definitely skilled. And, I don't think MacMan and TonyMac are the same person. They don't respond to the forum in the same manner. TonyMac seems a lil happier than MacMan, nothing wrong with either, but I think MacMan needs a vacation. Lnx2Mac is a happy guy too.

I wondered if Tony was someone that was involved with Psystar and was so ripped about what happened that they decided to to do it for free, if they couldn't get paid for it.

Whoever he is I'm sure glad he is around because hacking is fun and this site is heads and toes better than InsanelyMac. Insane is just too cluttered with too much half way info. This site makes building a hackintosh easy as cake.

Actually, maybe he is a guy from InsanelyMac who got fed up with the BS over there. I shouldn't dig so hard on IM because that is where it started for me, but... what a headache that place is.

He is Gil Amelio
Gil_Amelio.jpg

CEO of Apple clones
:) :) :)

Spitex

Tony BEST!!!WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

Real he is Bill Gates,

................and love Osx!

1219806192260_f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back