Graphics
GTX 960
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm curious and the web has been no help!

We're curious -- who is the REAL Tonymac? What's Tony's background? How old is he? Does he work full time? Does he live off this site? Curious minds what to know!

I'm curious and the web has been no help!

We're curious -- who is the REAL Tonymac? What's Tony's background? How old is he? Does he work full time? Does he live off this site? Curious minds what to know!

In chat he once said, that he'll not answer any personal questions.. The only personal question you're allowed to ask is what's his favorite color is... It's blue ;-)

Have a nice day!

We can always share HOW we envision Tonymac.

Mid-30s, college educated in engineering or computer science, IT guy by day, tonymac by night, shy but sociable, likes comics.

That's my guess :)

We can always share HOW we envision Tonymac.

Mid-30s, college educated in engineering or computer science, IT guy by day, tonymac by night, shy but sociable, likes comics.

That's my guess :)

Hmmmmm......I've always wondered if Tonymac was actually The Woz keepin' the spirit of hacking alive :headbang:

All I gotta say is he's an amazing person, and we're all lucky for what he does.

I do know his real name isn't Tony, and he hates computers and web sites, thats why he comes on here :)

I thought he was the guy in the HP commercials named, Tonymac.

But he debunked that myth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back