Contribute
Register

Who is the real Tonymac??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this he d'ya'think...

OSX Snoop Lion.jpg

? :D

This topic is good and some of the theories are awesome. However, I think Chadthman has it with Psystar, it ticks all the boxes.

On the otherside, I'm not hugely interested in finding out who they are as their identity is theirs and ours to protect, but you're both welcome round mine far a cuppa anyday lol!

ps... SHELDON LIVES!!

Dontcha mean Coelo?

:)

seems it's samisnake! :thumbup:

ok, im probably gonna be banned for this, but you guys who guess psystar- you are right.

there has been an easteregg hidden in each multibeast release. us mods are given the info of each easter egg. im sharing it with everyone now for full disclosure. the secret has been killing me for the last year.

goodbye all

Thanks Samisnake I've been Rick Rolled so many times! Still cracks me up!:clap:

My employer wouldn't take too kindly to knowing what I'm doing in my spare time.

:shh:

My employer wouldn't take too kindly to knowing what I'm doing in my spare time.

Ha Ha HA!

Wow, MacMan has really upped the ante here.
But, I don't want any of you to find out who he really is, because I need him.

:lol: Ha Ha.... the mystery......

I think it's likely he's Batman...

Now hear me out! He calls the sub-forum, the "Batcave" and doesn't reveal much about himself (because ifhe did we would know his TRUE identity). He also names his software with a "Beast" type name. This was of course related to his experiences with KGBeast from the OLD DC Comics. He has also revealed his name ISN'T, Tony. Which leads me to believe he named himself after Tony Zurro, one of Batman's less popular antagonists to further hide his identity

I think i've debunked this mystery

... except Batman is already an alter-ego and you can't have an alter-ego of an alter-ego. So are you saying Tonymac is Bruce Wayne? Or are you saying that Batman is really Tonymac?

... except Batman is already an alter-ego and you can't have an alter-ego of an alter-ego. So are you saying Tonymac is Bruce Wayne? Or are you saying that Batman is really Tonymac?

wow... deep man.

I think your right on with this one. The time frames fit since about the time when Apple told Psystar to shut down in late 2009 early 2010, this website, tonymacx86, appeared (January 1, 2010) and if you look at this article:

Miami-based Psystar takes on Apple - Page 1 - News - Miami - Miami New Times

Describes Psystar headed by 2 people (TonyMac and MacMan).

"Robert Pedraza is a 24-year-old self-taught programmer with a thin frame, spiky dark hair, gleaming braces, and squinty eyes." (I say this is TonyMac)

"His brother Rudy is a year older and a quarter-foot taller. He counters the computer-nerd image with a half-buttoned dress shirt and an intense stare." (I say is MacMan)

What do you guys think?

This can be true. But see this picture this is very similar to chimera and chameleon. It is the psystar boot loader. And if you are here from a long time or did some research about the tonymac website you may know that it was before known as http://tonymacx86.blogspot.co.uk meaning that this site was made in the UK. Or it may have been done on purpose but most probably its from the UK and not US. But the best thing is that this should keep on going for good and for ever.:)

Attachments

• gI_0_3_dubl.jpg
    gI_0_3_dubl.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 437
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back