i7 4770
Graphics
HD 4600
my computer information:
mainboard:ASUS H87M-PRO
CPU:i7 4770
memory:16GB
mac osx 10.9.2

now I can use RLC892 kext to drive my network card. I try to modify my dsdt to drive the hd4600 & audio , dsdt has 86 errors ,I use dsdt editor fixed about 81 errors, but still has 5 error ,when I try to fix the left errors, dsdt pop up many remarks & warnings,some error can't be fixed.
who can help me to solve this problem.
the a attachment is my orignal dsdt file.
View attachment acpi_dsdt.aml

my computer information:
mainboard:ASUS H87M-PRO
CPU:i7 4770
memory:16GB
mac osx 10.9.2

now I can use RLC892 kext to drive my network card. I try to modify my dsdt to drive the hd4600 & audio , dsdt has 86 errors ,I use dsdt editor fixed about 81 errors, but still has 5 error ,when I try to fix the left errors, dsdt pop up many remarks & warnings,some error can't be fixed.
who can help me to solve this problem.
the a attachment is my orignal dsdt file.
View attachment 87083

DSDT in itself wont help you getting the HD4600 working; if you patch it correcly however, it will help with getting HDMI audio running.

You have ALC892 audio and Realtek LAN, both of which can be made to work easily with the right kexts from Multibeast. Neither require DSDT edits to work correctly.

I've cleaned up your DSDT extract that you posted; now you should probably patch it for HDMI audio.

Attachments

• acpi_dsdt.aml
    55.5 KB · Views: 140
DSDT in itself wont help you getting the HD4600 working; if you patch it correcly however, it will help with getting HDMI audio running.

You have ALC892 audio and Realtek LAN, both of which can be made to work easily with the right kexts from Multibeast. Neither require DSDT edits to work correctly.

I've cleaned up your DSDT extract that you posted; now you should probably patch it for HDMI audio.

thank you very much, but I still cannot use multibeast(the latest vertion) to make hd4600 working normally, I can use kext to drive my realtek lan 8111,but can't make alc892 autio working normally?

thank you very much, but I still cannot use multibeast(the latest vertion) to make hd4600 working normally, I can use kext to drive my realtek lan 8111,but can't make alc892 autio working normally?

There is an ALC892 option in there; if you use the attached DSDT then pick the one that says 'With DSDT'.

HD4600 is configured by using the right boot flags.

There is an ALC892 option in there; if you use the attached DSDT then pick the one that says 'With DSDT'.

HD4600 is configured by using the right boot flags.

thank you very much ,but i want to know how to configure the boot flags? I use chameleon to boot os x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back